Saturday, August 30, 2008

What the...?




Sorry, I just couldn't resist that title. Have you ever seen the alltel commercial where they go to the wizard's house during dinner? Sean loves that one! The guy with the 'phro says, "What the?" That cracks Sean up and now he says it all the time. So it seemed to fit.

Sean wears ear plugs at night and this is what Piersen decided to do with them. I swear if this kid went to school, he'd be the class clown in no time at all. He can't get through dinner without acting up and trying to get a laugh out of us. He loves the attention!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hilarious!! Thanks for entering the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, until I read the whole post I thought those were baby carrots! Had me scared for a minute!
Toni