Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Bean Bag


Seriously. She's just too cute. The other day I went in to put clothes away in Kaylee's closet and this is what I found. After I put the clothes away, left to get the camera, and came back and took her picture, I actually went up close to her to make sure she was breathing because she hadn't moved a muscle the whole time I was in there. It reminded me of going in to check on a newborn. You know they're fine, but they're so still and sweet, you just have to check. Funny how dogs do become a sort of child to us, isn't it?

Ya' like that psychedelic beanbag? Kaylee begged for a beanbag chair for about a year and for her birthday last year I told everyone she wanted one. Nana Sue asked if I wanted the old beanbag that they've had forever. I have lots of memories of that thing. So she brought it up (Thanks, Sue!) and it had only been here for a few days when Libby claimed it as her own. She sleeps in there in Kaylee's room on that beanbag every night. And after all that begging, Kaylee hardly ever touches that thing. Figures. Although, I wonder if it has anything to do with the dog hair all over it?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leciawp said...

that is so sweet!

Andi said...

okay, need to see a new pic, woman. :) Miss you. Hope the move is treating all of you okay.