Saturday, July 19, 2008

Only 13 more years, Buddy!




He looks so excited to be "driving", it just cracks me up. He is such a boy. Last night when he was taking a bath, Sean and I were talking about all his little boy ways. I can honestly say that I don't know any other boys who are as completely male as this child is. He is the ultimate picture of toddler testosterone. What am I gonna do when he's a teenager?!? When I was pregnant I prayed specifically for a rough-and-tumble little boy and the Lord certainly delivered. As much as I complain about him wearing me out, I'm actually overjoyed with and extremely grateful for my little man. I can't wait to watch him grow into a big man, and I truly pray that he will be a real man. Do you know what I mean? Have you heard Brad Paisley's new song, "I'm Still a Guy"? I find it very sad how feminized a great deal of men have become.I hope that Piersen will grow into the kind of man that God intended him to be. A man who loves Jesus, loves his family, loves his wife, and works hard. He is such a gift.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: